•Reporting directly to the Managing Director.
•Working closely with the Strategy Director (and Shareholder)
•Contributing into the Management Team on specific company-wide challenges and issues.
•Working alongside the other Co-Head National Sales & Marketing Manager in the management and supervision of 11 staff including 9 remote Area Sales Managers.
•Growing Sales; current turnover approx. £30.0 million per year.
•Excellent prospects for career progression.
Areas of Responsibility :
Sales & Marketing :
• Drive and monitor sales performance of the Area Sales Managers
• Increase sales with key accounts and relationships
• Broaden the customer base
• Manage the total company Sales & Marketing budget
• Manage the network of showgrounds to achieve maximum impact
• Manage activities related to advertising, promotions and shows (trade and retail)
• Lead the Sales & Marketing strategy in terms of the internet and the company website
Specific Sales Projects :
• Help develop the twin unit business; for residential park home markets
• Maximize Pemberton's market share of the lodge market by leveraging the entire product range.
• Grow the business with Key National accounts.
• Help grow the Export business
Key Internal Counterparts / lnterfaces :
- Managing Director
- Strategy Director (and key shareholder)
- Co-Head National Sales & Marketing Manager
- Area Sales Managers
- Technical Director and R&D Team
- Finance Controller
Attributes of the Role:
• Proven sales & marketing executive with at least 10 years of experience
• Tangible and quantifiable achievements at senior roles
• Knowledge and experience of internet sales & marketing businesses and strategies
• Ambitious and driven to succeed
• Think strategically and contribute to the Management Team.
• Lead change and process improvements.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to staff through excellent communication and supervision
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously under frequent changing priorities.
• Apply project management experience driving projects to successful completion.
• Control development initiatives with a strong commercial sense and superior negotiation.
Measures of Success :
•Impact as a member of the Management Team
•Incremental sales/profit generated from current and new markets
•Effectiveness of ideas on improving Sales & Marketing activities
•Progression of projects targeting new markets/customers/products/services
Terms & Conditions :
- Average working week: 3-4 days at the Wigan head office and 1-2 days offsite -visiting customers, managing shows/showgrounds, meeting Area Sales Managers.
- Compensation : Competitive
We are currently seeking a professional, experienced Area Sales Manager to market and sell its products in the North Wales. The ideal candidate will live in this area, be smart in appearance, own a driving licence and have a proven track record in business development. Preferably be a Graduate.
This will be a field based role and travelling will be required. A company car and mobile phone will be provided.
Planning and carrying out customer visits to a regular agreed schedule to ensure full coverage of the area.
Adhering to company policy and procedures in all aspects of sales and marketing activities within the area.
Servicing all aspects of customer relationship including sales, promotions, assistance with customer after sales service, inventory checks and credit control activities.
Collecting and reporting market intelligence information and adhering and contributing to the company’s management information and sales database systems including submission of weekly activity reports. The company will in due course provide you with a laptop PC and provide training in its CRM software applications.
Attendance at public, trade and dealer/park shows including participation in and supervision of build up and breakdown activities.
Providing local support to the company’s response service to potential retail customer enquiries emanating from the internet, e-mail, telephone and postal enquiries.
Attendance and participation from time to time at meetings of the Sales and Marketing team at our Wigan office and alternative locations.
Any other duties that the company may assign to you from time to time within the range of your skills and experience.
If you feel this role is for you, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The successful candidate will be responsible for the sales and marketing of the Pemberton Park and Leisure Homes and the Your Parks Web site business. A comprehensive holiday home / residential home park directory.
• Selling the Your Parks product to holiday home / residential home park managers by means of telephone, email and face to face contact meetings around the country .
• Develop strategies and tactics to increase brand exposure and generate sales.
• Bring digital information up to date. This will include the web site and social media pages .
• Liaise with the website designers on the continued functionality and appearance of the website.
• Liaising via telephone/email and park visits with our Area Sales Managers to assist in the selling of the Your Parks brand
• Working around the country at various trade shows and /Park Group meetings. Some weekend work will be required throughout the year.
• Carry out regular evaluation, reporting and analysis, reviewing procedures and producing reports where required in order to deliver useful insights to help us improve the effectiveness of our digital marketing.
• Develop and manage email marketing campaigns to increase the Your Parks brand
• Strong sales and presentation skills.
• Able to develop and generate new customer accounts
• A keen knowledge of website user experience and best practice
• Experience of managing website content using CMS
• Experience managing key relationships with external parties
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to analyse performance of web site activities
• Provide recommendations towards improving web site experience.
• Experience using web analytics including Google Analytics as well as internet reporting tools.
• Experience of social media content and digital marketing
• Creativity and an ideas-driven approach
Hours and Salary:
• Monday – Friday 9am-5pm • Salary up to £23k
• Some weekend work will be required
• Job Type: Full-time.
Please email your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pemberton Park and Leisure Homes Ltd is a successful manufacturer of quality Park homes and Leisure lodges and has been trading for over 70 years.
We are currently seeking a professional, experienced AutoCad Designer with an understanding of timber frame manufacturing and appreciation of design. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in improving product ranges through product/component supply choice. The successful candidate will be responsible for ;
The design and development of new products as well as the administration of existing ranges.
• Reporting directly to the Technical Manager.
• Design and developing new product ranges.
• Contribute to the smooth running of the Technical office standards.
• Responsible for providing concise technical drawings and information to the factory staff.
• Excellent prospects for career progression.
Areas of Responsibility :
• Creation and revision of production drawings and information.
• Responsible for translation of design ideas into production drawings.
• Maintaining current information including, Bills of Materials and Manufacturing documents and AutoCAD drawings.
• Investigate production processes on the workshop floor and improve efficiencies.
• Assist in research and development of new materials and methodologies
• Understand and implement regulations that are related to the product range. This includes inspections, corrections and future updated changes.
• Investigate and process customer requirements for the Sales department and after sales enquiries.
• Improve efficiencies on the production line by design and product selection.
• Reduce material cost in new and current products through the Bills of materials.
• Perform duties as and when directed by the supervisor.
Key Internal Counterparts / lnterfaces :
• Technical Manager and R&D Team
• Purchasing Manager
• Managing Director
• Production Manager
• Line Managers
Attributes of the Role:
• Good AutoCAD skills both in 2D and 3D, preferably AutoCAD LT at least three years of proven experience
• Managing and meeting cost and time targets.
• Communicating effectively and professionally with customers and suppliers, translating technical information.
• Participating in Design Reviews, updates through supply throughout each phase of the new product process.
• Ensuring the successful integration of a new product to the production line.
• Experience in manufacturing techniques and how to improve efficiencies on a production line.
• Architectural and space planning experience in related timber frame and or general architecture.
• Sufficient engineering capability and experience to create effective engineering solutions.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Good team working skills.
• The ability to work with a low level of supervision and intervention. As your role will involve taking responsibility for your own projects.
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
• MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• An understanding of Manufacturing systems and methods, Bills of Materials and stock codes.
• An understanding of Building Regulations and prefabricated buildings preferable but not essential.
• The selection and application of materials and processes appropriate to each design element.
• Experience of selecting suitable components and suppliers to reduce cost and improve quality.
• Experience in joinery second fix units, kitchens final fix and panelling etc
• Experience in pre-fabricated SIPS timber panels and or timber frame manufacturing, possibly experience in a workshop with joinery and or carpentry experience.
• Experience in multi reference Cad layouts, including drawing referencing and cross database control.
Measures of Success :
• Correct and concise drawings issued to the factory.
• Level of materials efficiency from current product line and new designs.
• Effectiveness of ideas on improving product design.
• Effectiveness of ideas on improving production efficiency.
• Progression of projects targeting new designs.
Salary is negotiable and depends on experience - £20,000 to £30,000
After-sales Support Administrator
• Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
• Job Type: Temp to Perm - Full-time
• Based at Woodhouse Lane, Wigan
Pemberton Leisure Homes Ltd is a well respected manufacturer of quality static caravans and has been trading for over 70 years. We are currently seeking an After-Sales Support Administrator.
• Inputting data for engineers very accurately, taking calls from customers with regards to aftersales issues.
• Taking and processing orders from customers.
• Ensuring parts required/ordered are received and checked for damages / shortages.
• Pricing and Invoicing after-sales orders. (Chargeable Items and Chargeable Repairs)
• Liaising via telephone, email and face to face with Area Sales Managers and Area Sales engineers.
Key Skills / Experience
• Administrator duties: 2+ years
• Professional Manor
• Excellent Time Management
• Helpful Nature
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Telephone Manor
• Confident of using Word & Excel.
• Able to Multi-task
• Able to deal with a high volume of work.
You will be the first point of contact for both new and existing customers. You will be expected to provide a swift, informative service to all your customers:- Liaising with engineers and Area Sales Managers, logging faults, assigning engineers, ordering parts via our purchasing department, checking parts received to ensure they are correct and undamaged. Managing your engineers to ensure their efficiency and productivity. Generate performance measure statistics (within Excel)
20 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day per each year of service to a max of 24 days.
Please email email@example.com witjh your current CV